Dragonfly was born from the likes of the body of a dragonfly which is characterised by an imbalance of weight between the legs at the front and cantilevered tail.
This observation inspired seating which thus appears to challenge gravity; the shell’s vertical ribbing mimics wings. Multi-functional bases may be paired with a variety of polypropylene shell colours.
The formal design evolved into a cantilevered seat with its legs nested at the front giving the impression that the stool is defying the force of gravity. The dynamic aspect of this stool has been enhanced through the introduction of vertical fins at the rear of the backrest that allude to the design elements present in the automotive world.
• Shell made of recyclable polypropylene, reinforced with fibreglass
• Protective polypropylene cover under seat
• Sled frame – Steel tube 18mm powdercoated frame
• 4-leg frame- Solid beechwood seat frame with steel powdercoated foot rest
• Seat & frame available in Black or white with matching frame colour
• Upholstery options available
• Thermoplastic glides
• Made in Italy
• 5 year warranty
Size (mm): 480w x 560d x 1085h
Seat height (mm): 750h
Size (mm): 480w x 560d x 965h
Seat height (mm): 630h