The Return Focus Pod provides a destination touch-down point which offers both acoustic and visual privacy for individual focused work.The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can move to suit those who require flexibility in their floorplate. Internally-routed cable management facilitates power and data solutions built into the work surface.
Better Acoustics. Fewer Distractions
Developed in collaboration with award-winning firm, Revolution Fibres, the Return Focus Pod’s soft, upholstered walls incorporate exclusive nanofibre
technology, which helps mitigate the impact of noise and collaborative efforts. This means both those inside and outside the pod can work more productively, free of distraction.
Quality Manufacturing for Peace of Mind
The Return Focus Pod’s robust construction means greater durability and long life of product. It is also a proven low-VOC furniture option. It was tested using the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1 test method for determining emission levels for office furniture products and has passed – meaning the product was found to have no harmful off-gassing.
• Available in a variety of fabrics (requires stretch and memory).
• Power/data includes the base unit and an interconnect cable; starters may be required to be sourced locally. Internal routing provided; assumes floor-sourced power connection.
• Left- or right-hand orientation available.
• Standard worktops available in Melteca (LPL) with edgebanding, Plytech Futura (European Birch HPL), or Plytech Spectrum Eco (Finnish Birch HPL). Prices vary, please enquire.
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance.
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/ BIFMA M7.1.
• Solid plywood and MDF frame with proven and robust construction means greater durability and long life of product.
• High resilience, commercial grade foam.
• Sits on adjustable-height glides.
• 5 year warranty.
Designed and made in New Zealand.
1,700L x 1,300D x 1,300H
9m fabric (4.5 interior; 4.5 exterior)
Approx. 4-6 weeks
See your Sales Rep for further information