Keystone Table is a destination touch-down point which offers privacy for individual focused work. Suitable for mobile team members who need a spot to work but don’t require a dedicated desk.
The soft, upholstered walls absorb noise common in today’s open-plan office and provide shelter from both visual and acoustic distractions. Can be placed as a stand-alone unit of combined together to create groups of 2 or 4 pods.
The pod can also be adjusted to a left-or right-handed opening.
• Tailored upholstery
• Standard table available in Melteca (LPL) with edgebanding, Plytech Futura (European Birch HPL), or Plytech Spectrum Eco (Finnish Birch HPL).
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance
• High resilience, commercial grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings.
• Patented, custom wall connectors.
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/ BIFMA M7.1.
• Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling.
• Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping.
Table for One
1600L x 1300W x 1300H
Table for Two
2600L x 1600W x 1300H
2600L x 3200W x 1300H
Approx. 4-6 weeks
5 year warranty
Collaborative Seating, Soft Seating