Espresso provides a comfortable, private work nook within the open office for focused work or two individual users. Comfortable seating and upholstered walls create an inviting space for focused work.
The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can move to suit clients who require flexibility in their floor plate.
Add a computer monitor to create a video- conference booth.
• Available in a variety of fabrics.
• Tailored upholstery
• Power/Data: Internally-routed cable management facilitates power and data solutions built into the work surface.
• Standard table available in Melteca (LPL) with edge banding, Plytech Futura (European Birch HPL), or Plytech Spectrum Eco (Finnish Birch HPL).
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance
• High resilience, commercial grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings.
• Patented, custom wall connectors.
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/ BIFMA M7.1.
• Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling.
• Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping.
• 5 year warranty.
• Made in New Zealand
1300L x 1000W x 1300H
Fabric meterage: 11.5m fabric
5m inside; 5m outside; 1.5m seating
2600L x 1000W x 1300H
Fabric meterage: 22.6m fabric
11.6m inside; 8m outside; 3m seating
Espresso Side by Side
1300L x 2000W x 1300H
Fabric meterage: 20.6m fabric
10.6m inside; 7m outside; 3m seating
Approx. 4-6 weeks
5 year warranty
Collaborative Seating, Soft Seating