Quad pod provides a private collaborative work space within the open office for two to four users. Comfortable seating and upholstered walls create an inviting space for private meetings. Sit across or alongside colleagues for meetings, brainstorming or breakouts.
The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can move to suit clients who require flexibility in their floor plate. Add computer monitors to create a perfect
spot for multi-media presentations or video-conferencing.
• Available in a variety of fabrics.
• Tailored upholstery
• Power/Data: Internally-routed cable management facilitates power and data solutions built into the work surface.
• Standard table available in Melteca (LPL) with edge banding, Plytech Futura (European Birch HPL), or Plytech Spectrum Eco (Finnish Birch HPL).
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance
• High resilience, commercial grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings.
• Patented, custom wall connectors.
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/ BIFMA M7.1.
• Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling.
• Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping.
• 5 year warranty.
• Made in New Zealand.
2200L x 2200W x 1300H
Approx. 4-6 weeks
5 year warranty
Collaborative Seating, Soft Seating