Entrée Task is a destination touch-down point which offers privacy for individual focused work. Suitable for mobile team members who need a spot to work but don’t require a dedicated desk.
The soft, upholstered walls absorb noise common in today’s open-plan office and provide shelter from both visual and acoustic distractions.
Can be placed as a stand-alone unit of combined with joining walls to create larger configurations.
The table can be swapped out for standing height table.
• Available in a variety of fabrics.
• Tailored upholstery
• Power/Data: Internally-routed cable management facilitates power and data solutions built into the work surface.
• Standard table available in Melteca (LPL) with edge banding, Plytech Futura (European Birch HPL), or Plytech Spectrum Eco (Finnish Birch HPL).
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance
• High resilience, commercial grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings.
• Patented, custom wall connectors.
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/ BIFMA M7.1.
• Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling.
• Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping.
• 5 year warranty.
• Made in New Zealand.
Overall size (mm):
1300L x 650D x 1300H
Approx. 4-6 weeks
5 year warranty
Collaborative Seating, Soft Seating